Please note - Gallery Space is not currently accepting any new applications.
This site has been created with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
site is designed so that the Tab and Enter keys can be used together to
navigate the site quickly and efficiently without the aid of a pointing
- We make every effort to allow any HTML enabled device to access this website.
- All images have an appropriate alternative text attribute.
- We attempt to comply specifically with Priority 1 W3C Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines and where possible Priority 2 Guidelines.
- If you have any difficulty accessing this website or have any comments or feedback do not hesitate to get in touch.
- If you supply your email address online, we may use it to contact you about future services or special offers. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know.
- If you supply your postal address or telephone number online, we will only use it to provide you with the information for which you originally supplied your details.
- We will not disclose your contact details to any third party except when legally required to do so, at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation.
- Cookies are used to keep visitors logged into authenticated areas for the duration of their session, and for the generation of anonymous usage statistics. No personal information is stored.
- From time to time, we may use supplied information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in the privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before using your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.